ELITE was created and founded by Sara Sirotzky in 2009, with assistance from co-founders Joan Mazurek and Patricia MacDonald. Their original intent was to help their Chicago colleagues find employment through networking and education. ELITE has grown and helped many leaders find employment. The group has remained informal and relationship based; ELITE graduates stay connected to this supportive network for development and networking.
The group originally began as Professionals in Transition [PIT] and was renamed to Executive Leaders in Transition Exchange (ELITE), a registered 501c3 non profit organization based in Chicago.
Board of Directors
- Bert Allen, President
- James Miranda, Secretary
- Dean Chung, Treasurer
- Lisa Bomrad, Program Chair
- Rae Ali, Immediate Past Chair
- Joe Baker, Membership – HR
- Laurel Bellows, Director
- Patty Bogosh, Director
- Steve Brown, Sponsorship Chair
- Debra Jackson, Nominating Chair
- Kathy Kilroy, Engagement Chair
- Anthony Martorano, Sponsorship Co-Chair
- Dan McHugh, Membership – Finance
- Eric Plotkin, Technology Chair
- Sara Sirtozky, Director and Founder
- Michelle Smead, Director
Jillian Potter – ELITE Administrator
- Advanced Resources – Consulting & Staffing/Placement
- Baker Tilly
- Bellows Law Group, P.C.
- Career Management Partners
- Grant Thornton
- IIT Stuart School of Business
- PNC Financial
- Prescient Solutions
- Salo, LLC
- Sara Sirotzky
- Stratego Partners
Sponsors attend monthly meetings, provide ongoing financial support and job leads, and network with members.