ELITE was created and founded by Sara Sirotzky in 2009, with assistance from co-founders Joan Mazurek and Patricia MacDonald. Their original intent was to help their Chicago colleagues find employment through networking and education. ELITE has grown and helped many leaders find employment. The group has remained informal and relationship based; ELITE graduates stay connected to this supportive network for development and networking.
The group originally began as Professionals in Transition [PIT] and was renamed to Executive Leaders in Transition Exchange (ELITE), a registered 501c3 non profit organization based in Chicago.
Board of Directors
- Anthony Martorano, President
- Mary Cook, Programs Chair
- James Miranda, Secretary
- Dean Chung, Treasurer
- Lisa Bomrad, Immediate Past Chair
- Bert Allen, Director
- Rae Ali, Director
- Joe Baker, Membership – HR
- Laurel Bellows, Engagement Chair
- Steve Brown, Sponsorship Chair
- Debra Jackson, Nominating Chair
- Dan McHugh, Membership – Membership – Finance
- Eric Plotkin, Technology Chair & Golf Outing Chair
- Dave Tuttle, Director
- Ben Younger, Director
Jillian Potter – ELITE Administrator
- Baker Tilly
- Bellows Law Group, P.C.
- Elevation Talent Group
- Lucas James Talent Partners
- PNC Financial
- Prescient Solutions
- Salo, LLC
- Sara Sirotzky
- Stratego Partners
Sponsors attend monthly meetings, provide ongoing financial support and job leads, and network with members.